"Color is my day-long obsession, joy and torment."
- Claude Monet

Monday, October 11, 2010

Hello!

Welcome to my blog! I've started this to document all the different art lessons and ideas I've done with my Elementary students.  This is my first year teaching and I am at 3 different schools.  It's crazy, but I really love it.  I currently teach Pre-K through 5th grade, including one Autism class, and a METS (Multidisciplinary Education, Training, and Support Program) class for English learners.  


A bit about my schools:
SL
- 75% FARMS (free and reduced meals)
- 41% ESOL (English for Speakers of Other Languages)
- Title 1
- approx. 620 students


RT
- 60% FARMS
- 40% ESOL
- Title 1
- approx. 700 students


CM
- 65% FARMS
- 30% ESOL
- Title 1
- approx. 450 students

No comments:

Post a Comment