"Color is my day-long obsession, joy and torment."
- Claude Monet

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Moody Weather Cityscapes

With my 2nd grade classes, we talked about types of weather and using tints and shades.  We did a lot of brainstorming, thinking of different types of weather.  Then we gadget printed on painted paper, and added cut paper skyscrapers to our cityscapes.  Each student got to pick their own type of weather they were portraying.  These are almost finished. They just need a bit more time to add crayon details, but I'm pretty happy with how they turned out! Colorful, fun and each different depending on the student. :)

Also, sorry about the photo quality.  I've been lazy and haven't had my camera with me at school so I've been using my phone camera.




1 comment:

  1. Hey! I really like all the artwork! Would you say that the weather they chose could describe a lot about their personality/life?

    ReplyDelete